These 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are chewy, dense and so delicious! Just 4 ingredients and a couple of minutes stand between you and a batch of cookies. Whip these up for the entire family and I’m positive they will thank you for it!
Thumbprint cookies are incredibly underrated. I love a cookie with a filling and thumbprint cookies are just that! You can change the base cookie flavor and the filling and each time come out with a different cookie combination. However, I think PB&J may be my favorite combination!
Ingredients you will need for PB&J Cookies
How to make 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
This recipe is honestly so easy to make and that is one of the things I love most about it!
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar, and egg.
- Scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Press an indentation into the middle of each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool fully and then add the jam to the middle of each cookie.
Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter?
Personally, I’m a creamy peanut butter person all the way! However, if you want some crunch in your cookies, try using crunchy peanut butter in this recipe. I have not tested this myself so don’t take my word for it!Print
4 ingredients stand between you and a batch of delicious cookies! Whip them up anytime you want, when you’re in a pinch or if you’re craving something sweet.
1/2C Peanut Butter
1/2C Coconut Sugar
1/4C Strawberry Jelly
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350
2. Combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar and the egg.
3. Scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet and make an indentation in the middle of each.
4. Bake for 10 minutes and let fully cool.
5. Add the jelly to the middle of each cookie and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Keywords: Cookies, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, PB&J