Gluten Free Apple Pie Stuffed Medjool Dates made by stuffing Medjool dates with Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Spread, dipped in peanut butter and rolled in chopped pecans! These delicious desserts are made with real food and are so easy to make. The perfect after dinner treat to have throughout the week.
This easy dessert is dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan! They’re made with just 4 ingredients and are lower in carb than your average dessert. I’m bringing you this healthier dessert option right in time for the holidays! While everyone else is bringing cookies, cakes and pastries to the dessert table… WOW your guests with this healthier dessert option. I guarantee you once everyone tries one, they won’t even think about the fact that they’re healthy!
Medjool dates are often called nature’s candy. They’re so incredibly sweet! However, they’re pretty high in fiber which is a plus! I’m a huge fan of minimal ingredient recipes and that’s another reason why I love making stuffed date recipes. There’s only so much you can stuff into a date at once, right?
Ingredients you will need for apple pie stuffed medjool dates
Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Spread (or something similar)
More stuffed date recipesPrint
These Gluten Free Apple Pie Stuffed Medjool Dates are delicious and so easy to make! I love keeping them in the fridge for an east dessert throughout the week. Stuff them with whatever you want but make these Apple Pie Stuffed Dates and thank me later!!
- If your dates are not pitted, slice on one side and remove the pits.
- Open the date on one side and fill with your apple butter.
- Lay your stuffed dates on a plate and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Microwave some peanut butter so it’s easier to dip your dates.
- Dip half or the full date and sprinkle with crushed pecans.
- Eat immediately or put back on the plate and freeze or refrigerate until the peanut butter is sold.
- Store in an air tight container for 5-7 days.
Keywords: Dessert, Dates, Apple, ApplePie, Fall, EasyRecipe