This Bacon and Vegetable Quiche is healthy, deliciously savory and so easy to make! This recipe can be whipped up for a holiday breakfast, a fancy brunch with the family or even just a weekly meal prep for breakfast on the go. Pair a slice with some fruit and a hot cup of coffee and you can have a fancy breakfast any day of the week!
What is quiche?
Quiche is a savory egg custard baked into a flaky pie shell. You can certainly make a crust-less quiche but personally the crust is my favorite part! There are an infinite amount of add-ins you can make your quiche with. From meats to cheeses and every vegetable you can think of, you’ll never make the same quiche twice!
How to make quiche in a few simple steps
- Prepare your crust – grease a pie dish and press in your pie crust
- Make your egg mixture – mix your eggs, milk, cheese, and spices and pour into the pie crust
- Prepare your add-ins – chop, sauté and prepare all the ingredients you plan to add to your quiche
- Bake – bake your quiche at 375 for 40-45 minutes
Ingredients for a bacon and vegetable quiche
Pre-made Pie Crust – you can also make your own!
Almond Milk – or milk of your choice.
Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder & Parsley
Mushrooms, Onion & Spinach – feel free to get creative with the vegetables you want to add!
Bacon – Instead of bacon try Canadian bacon, turkey or breakfast sausage.
Mozzarella – try pepper jack, feta or goat cheese!Print
Bacon and Vegetable Quiche
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
- Yield: 7–8 Slices 1x
This Bacon and Vegetable Quiche is perfect for a fancy brunch with friends or a week of meal prepped breakfasts!
1/2C Almond Milk
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon chopped Parsley
10 oz Mushrooms
1/2 Yellow Onion
1/2 Bag of Spinach
1/2C Shredded Mozzarella
3 Slices of Bacon
1 Pie Crust
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375, grease a pie dish and place your pie crust in the dish.
2. Whisk the eggs + almond milk + mozzarella, season with Salt, Pepper + Garlic Powder and pour into the pie crust.
3. Saute the mushrooms + onions in a skillet until soft and then add the spinach right before they’re cooked through. Sprinkle the vegetables over the egg mixture.
4. Fry up your bacon and sprinkle over the vegetables. Top with parsley and bake for 45 minutes at 375.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Keywords: Quiche, Breakfast, Healthy, Brunch
Leave a Reply