Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins are healthy, delicious, and the perfect snack for breastfeeding moms, kids, and anyone in between!
1C Rolled Oats
1/2C Butter, Melted
1/4C Maple Syrup
3 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1C Fresh Blueberries tossed in 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
Sprinkle of Granulated Sugar on top of each muffin before baking
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Melt your butter in the microwave for about 1 minute
- In a large bowl combine the butter, maple syrup, eggs, banana, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Add the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Toss the blueberries in the cornstarch and add to the mixture. Mix until just combined. It’s important not to over mix the batter or the muffins will come out gummy.
- Add the batter to your cupcake tin. Grease or add paper tins before.
- Sprinkle the tops of each with some sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 Minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Keywords: Muffins, Blueberry, Oatmeal