These Double Chocolate Orange Muffins are infused with a ton of orange zest and jam packed with rich chocolate flavor! They’re fluffy, moist and perfect for breakfast, snacks or dessert. Whip these up in just 30 minutes and enjoy them throughout the week!
Ingredients you will need to make Double Chocolate Orange Muffins
How to make Double Chocolate Orange Muffins:
- Pre heat your oven to 350 and line a cupcake tin.
- Mash the banana and combine the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients and minx until just combined, do not over mix!
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill the cupcake tin and bake.
Storing your muffins
Like any other banana muffin, you’ll want to store them in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. However, I doubt they will last that long! Pop one in the toaster oven or microwave before eating and enjoy with a cup of coffee.
These muffins come in at a little over 200 calories per muffin which is the perfect mid-day snack! If you liked this muffin recipe, check out these other muffin recipes:Print
These Double Chocolate Orange Muffins are fluffy, moist and super flavorful! They’re thee perfect mid-day pick me up and pair wonderfully with a cup of coffee.
1 + 1/2C Flour
1/2C Cocoa Powder
Juice of 3 Oranges
Zest of 3 Oranges
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/4C Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2C chocolate chips
- Heat your oven to 350
- Combine your wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add in your dry ingredients and fold until just combined
- Mix in your chocolate chips
- Scoop the batter into a greased or lined cupcake tin
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
Keywords: Muffins, Banana Muffins, Orange, Baking, Healthy