These Easy Baked Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars are all the great flavors of a slice of carrot cake packed into a hand held breakfast bar. They are made with simple ingredients and are packed with veggies… how great is that?! This recipe is perfect for Easter morning. Start your holiday morning off great with a breakfast that tastes like cake!
Ingredients you will need to make Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars
Healthy ingredient swaps
- Instead of Almond Milk, swap for coconut milk, soy milk or regular milk if that’s your thing.
- Instead of Maple Syrup, swap for agave, honey, coconut sugar or regular granulated sugar.
- And instead of Rolled Oats, try using quinoa!
How to store your Oatmeal Bars
- Store the bars in the fridge in an air-tight container. Eat within a week for the best flavor!
- If you don’t think you’ll eat it within a week, wrap in plastic wrap or foil and store in the freezer.
Ingredients to make Healthier Cream Cheese Frosting
This healthier frosting really takes these Oatmeal Bars to the next level. If you don’t want to use this to top your oatmeal bars try using cool whip or almond butter!
1/2 Block Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
1/4C Greek Yogurt
1/4C Maple Syrup
I like to keep my oatmeal bars simple with just the healthier cream cheese frosting, but if you like a little crunch in your life… try topping with crushed walnuts!Print
Easy Baked Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bars are perfect for an Easter morning breakfast!
2C Rolled Oats
1.5C Almond Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1C Grated Carrots
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 and grease an 8×8 oven safe dish or pan
- Grate your carrots and combine with the rest of your ingredients
- Pour mixture into your pan and bake for 45 minutes
- While the baked oats are cooking, make your frosting
- Remove from the oven and let cool fully
- Once cooled, cut your bars and top with the frosting. Enjoy!
Keywords: Carrot Cake, Baked Oatmeal, Oatmeal, Breakfast