The Superbowl is this Sunday and I know you’re trying to figure out what to bring to that party you were invited to. Look no further than these Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates Wrapped in Bacon! I actually made these for Friends-giving back in November and they were a HUGE hit. They’re so different and mostly everyone told me they’d never seen an app like this before!
This Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates recipe requires only 3-4 ingredients and takes 30 minutes to make (unless you’re making A LOT). I know, it’s tempting to just pick up a bag of chips and a jar of salsa… believe me I’ve been there! It’s so tempting to take the easy way out but if you’re trying to wow a crowd, this recipe is the way to go!
The cool thing about dates is that they can be paired with something savory or sweet! I love ingredients like that because they’re so versatile. Who would have thought dates, cheese and bacon would go well together? Another one of my favorite ways to use dates is to pair them with peanut butter and chocolate! Seriously one of my FAVORITE desserts! You can find the recipe HERE.Print
The Superbowl is almost here and if you’re stuck on what to bring to the Superbowl party… put down the chips and salsa and cook up this EASY appetizer! Just 3 ingredients and an incredible crowd pleaser!
1. Slice a pocked in your dates
2. Stuff with goat cheese
3. Wrap in Bacon
4. You can set the date down where the bacon strip ended in order to keep it wrapped or use a toothpick. If you decide to use toothpicks, soak them in water for a minute before using.
5. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes on a wrack over a cookie sheet so that the oil drips into the pan. 10 minutes into baking, flip the dates.
6. When they’re done, take them out and set on a paper towel to soak up some of the bacon grease.
7. Take this recipe to the next level and drizzle with honey!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
If you’re looking for other Superbowl snack ideas try these out:
Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates for a perfect pop in your mouth dessert!