Peppers (Red or Green are my favorite)
- Clean and chop the lettuce and peppers.
- Once the lettuce is dry, add to a large bowl.
- Chop the onion and add to a heated pan with olive oil along with the peppers. Cook until soft.
- Remove the peppers, add more oil and then add the ground beef. Allow each side to sear until browned before breaking up the meat.
- Once the beef is completely broken up and halfway cooked through, add the taco seasoning.
- Drain and rinse the corn and black beans. Add your desired amount to over the lettuce.
- Add the peppers and onions to the bowl along with about 4oz of ground beef.
- Slice or mash 1/2 of the avocado and add on top along with a spoonful of salsa and sour cream.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Keywords: Taco, Salad, Summer, Mexican