Ya’ll know how much I love an easy meal prepable recipe and this one is just that! This Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas recipe is jam packed with explosive flavor and incredibly easy to make. You’ll definitely want to add this meal your weekly rotation!
I’ve prepped this recipe 2 weeks in a row for husband and he is LOVING it! It takes 25 minutes to prep + cook and about 30-40 minutes total to also pack 4 lunches for the week. How can you beat that?!
I tend to cook my flank steak more on the medium-rare side if I know I’m going to be eating them for lunches because they will get microwaved throughout the week and the meat will cook a bit more! The last thing you want is dry steak in your lunch! If you don’t mind your steak cooked a bit more, when you prep the flank steak add a minute or 2 to the cooking time.
This is definitely the ideal lazy recipe for a night when you don’t have anything prepped or just don’t want to put in too much effort. Pair with already cooked rice or fajita tortillas and you’ve got yourself a dinner!
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas:
Spices (Salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder)
Sheet pan dinners are so great because it means less clean up. Am I the only one who sometimes doesn’t want to bake or cook solely because of the clean up? Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who is willing to always clean up after me in the kitchen! He’s a gem.Print
This Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas recipe is jam packed with flavor and so incredibly easy to make. This lazy girl dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes and can be paired with already made rice or fajita tortillas!
3 Bell Peppers (whichever colors you’d like)
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin & chili powder
- Pre-heat your oven to 450
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Place the flank steak in the middle of your baking sheet. Slice your onions and peppers and arrange on the baking sheet around the flank steak.
- Drizzle the peppers, onions and flank steak with olive oil and then season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin and chili powder. Toss your peppers and onions to combine and evenly season. Make sure to season both sides of your flank steak! Before putting in the oven, squeeze lime over everything.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your flank steak! When the time is up, remove and let steak sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve steak and peppers over rice. I like to reason my rice with salt, pepper, garlic powder and lime.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12-15 Minutes