This blog post is sponsored by Torani but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This Spiked Butter Pecan Milkshake is the perfect treat to make during a cozy, Fall night in. Butter Pecan is an underrated Fall flavor. Most focus on apple, pumpkin, and even maple, but nothing beats a delicious butter pecan flavored drink. This milkshake recipe would go extremely well with some caramel corn and a scary movie marathon to really embrace the Halloween Spirit!
I really love this recipe because it’s easy to make and who doesn’t love an easy recipe? Although easy, it looks and tastes pretty gourmet and all you need to do is combine your ingredients into a blender and well… blend!
The real star of this recipe is Torani’s Butter Pecan Syrup. Not only is is made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar but it mixes extremely well. Torani’s syrups are so versatile and easy to use. Add a spoonful to your coffee, cocoa, latte, or in this case a milkshake recipe for an everyday treat in your own home! You can find Torani Syrups online at http://www.torani.com.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Almond milk
- Butter Pecan Puremade Syrup
- Puremade Caramel Sauce
- Bourbon Whiskey
- Whipped Cream
- Pull out your blender from whichever cabinet or closet you’re storing it in.
- In your blender add the ice cream, milk, butter pecan syrup, caramel sauce, bourbon whiskey, and pecans.
- BLEND until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, more caramel, and pecan pieces.
Tips & Tricks
Absolutely not! This recipe can be made without the addition of bourbon.
If you find that your milkshake comes out too thin, add more ice cream!
If your milkshake comes out too thick, add more milk a tablespoon at a time.
This Halloween themed boozy milkshake would go perfectly well with a Fall night in watching scary movies. It stars my favorite and the most underrated Fall flavor: BUTTER PECAN!
- 3C Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2C Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Torani Butter Pecan Puremade Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Torani Puremade Caramel Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Chopped Pecans (I used glazed!)
- Add the ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 glasses and top with whipped cream, more caramel, and pecan pieces.
Keywords: Milkshake, Ice Cream, Halloween